I have been nominated for this lovely award by blissfullyinformedhippiechick.wordpress.com! Thanks!
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
- This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers and pass on the award!
The questions I have to answer:
1) Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- This is hard. But I think I would have to say my mum. She puts up with me 24/7 and never gets annoyed at me. She has been to every medical, therapy and counselling appointment and has stuck up for me when people didn’t believe or understand my SPD. She has helped with my sensory diet and always knows what to say to calm me down. She is also very creative and I think I get my creativity from her. She also has my other siblings and their medical/ learning difficulties to deal with as well and I’m really not sure how she does it. I would literally explode.
2) If you had to walk off into the woods because of…natural disaster, alien invasion, zombie apocalypse, take your pick…what 3 items (not people) would you take?
- My glasses. I can’t see a thing without them! Can’t even see my toes when I look down without them so I feel they are quite crucial!
- My phone. Sad I know but then I could check my friends and family were okay, use the inbuilt torch when it got dark, use the compass app, GPS maps, etc.
- Camouflage netting/blanket. Okay random k know but my logic behind this is that I could then blend in with my surroundings without fear of being found by aliens or zombies and keep warm and sheltered in a natural disaster.
3) If you had to choose to go to your version of heaven when you die or be reborn into a new being (human, animal, whatever) over and over, which would you choose?
- Hmmmm. Interesting question. There’s a part of my that thinks you only live once whatever being you are. But then it would be cool to experience a different life as another being… I’ve always wanted to come back as a bird. I would love to have a birds eye view of everything below and live up high.
My questions for my nominees:
- What would you say has been the best day of your life so far?
- If you had to describe yourself in 5 words what words would you choose?
- If you were stuck on a desert island and were allowed only 3 items and one person with you what items and which person would you choose?
Please don’t delete this note: The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from Yesterday After is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo July 5, 2015