Thank you to https://talesinanxiety.wordpress.com for the nomination! Please go check out his blog if you have the chance 🙂
Here are the rules for this:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Here are the 11 questions Tales in Anxiety set for me:
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
My parents I think. They put up with me and my other siblings and are always there when I need them or I can’t cope.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
‘Do your best that’s all that anyone can ask for’ and ‘Believe in yourself and magic will happen’
- If you could only eat one thing the rest of your life, what would it be?
Apples! Im obsessed with them…
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I find E.T creepy….
- What is your greatest achievement, or the one you are most proud of?
Getting into university despite my SPD and anxiety and studying what I love. Which lead so to the next question…
- If you could go back and give 12 year-old you one piece of advice, what would that be?
You are going to eventually study what you love so hang on in there.
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity couple, which couple would you pick and why?
Erm. I’m not really into celebrities so I reckon I would say David Cameron and Sam Cameron. I would talk to them about the education system, mental health and counselling services and also SPD. Oh and I would also rant about why I have to pay £9,000 a year to study at uni!
- What is your number one goal in life and why?
To do what I love. I want to be a Graphic Designer and improve design around the world.
- You have to get up and sing a karaoke song in one hour. What song are you singing?
Ooooooooh tricky one! I think a song by Catfish and the Bottlemen.
- What makes you an awesome and amazing person?
I wouldn’t say I’m either of those! But I like to think I’m unique and quirky and that sets me apart from everyone else.
- What attracts you to blogging/writing?
Creating awareness of sensory processing disorder in the UK is important to me as it is not as well unknown or understood yet many adults live with it in silence.
Lastly, I need to nominate some people, so I have chose :
Problems With Infinity | Tales of a Delusional Maniac https://problemswithoo.wordpress.com/
The Ginger Rants | Autism to adoption, food prep to parenting. https://thegingerrants.wordpress.com/
The Life of an Anxious Teen | Anything and everything that happens in the life of an anxious teen https://thelifeofananxiousteen.wordpress.com/
cheeriosmilkandspoon | About family, faith, feeding and sensory stuff https://cheeriosmilkandspoon.wordpress.com/
Annetta Nesler http://www.annettanesler.com/
And here are my questions:
- Where is your favourite place to be? ( can be a holiday destination, different country, or something as simple as your garden)
- What would you say is the best thing about you as a person?
- What’s your favourite animal or animal you would love to have as a pet?
- What is your favourite quote? Can be a piece of advice or a quote from a film,book,song,etc…
- You have an entire weekend free of work, school or any other commitments – what would you do with this free time?
- What’s your favourite film you’ve ever seen?
- What made you start blogging?
- What’s your favourite type of weather?
- If you had to spend a day at a sandy or a rocky beach which would you choose?
- Who or what inspires you in life?
- Sum yourself up in three words…