Firstly I just want to say a big thank you to the lovely Bec for nominating me. I would definitely recommend popping on over to her blog here. Her blog focuses on anxiety/mental health and she shares some amazing thoughts and ideas on it!
This award was started by Okoto Enigma on her blog, it’s an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.” Click the link to the blog for details!
Here are the rules of this award:
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Okay here goes…3 things about me:
- I love apples and blueberries. If I could eat them all day everyday I would.
- I love wearing Converses. I wear them 24/7 and luckily can wear them to work too!
- I love succulent plants I think they are wonderful.
If you could have the perfect 3 course meal, what would it be?
Ooooh. Okay erm…I’d say dough balls and garlic butter for starter (I love bland meals!) Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese for main meal and then definitely some form of ice cream for pudding!
What’s your biggest fear?
Now this is a tricky one. At the moment my biggest fear is socialising with people and loud noises! I am more then happy with great heights, rollercoasters, bugs, etc!
What would you say is your best characteristic?
Hmm. I love helping people out and problem solving things for people so I would say hopefully my best characteristic is being helpful 🙂
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I love anywhere by the sea so I’d either say maybe somewhere in Devon or Cornwall or even somewhere on the coast in Italy!
How are you today? (Strange question, but I want to know how you’re doing)
I think I’m okay today. I’m also excited because it’s Friday tomorrow which means the weekend and less work stress!
Okay here are my 10 nominations:
And my 5 questions for the nominees to answer:
- What makes you smile?
- Where would you most like to go no holiday next?
- If you had one day completely alone how would you fill your time?
- If you could have any job besides the one you have right now, what would it be?
- If you could rewind 5 years and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Lastly my five favourite blog posts I have written: