On today’s episode I have the super lovely Georgia Lock. Georgia is an actor, presenter, poet and an OCD advocate. She is hugely creative having written her own poetry collection book and is also a singer so we are definitely going to have a lot to chat about in this episode!We chat about:
- A bit of Georgia’s background and her work as an actor and presenter
- Georgia’s journey to a diagnosis of OCD
- Her online presence and her active role as an OCD advocate online and common misconceptions that surround OCD.
- How the TV industry can misportray different conditions
- Creativity and Georgia’s poetry
- How she is coping daily life and the current UK lockdown
Do let me know what you think of the episode! You can play it below or via the links: