So on today’s episode it’s just me! I thought I’d do a catch-up episode, I will be chatting about:
- Feedback on my last episode with my sister
- What I’ve been up to recently, freelance work, projects and life updates
- Being asked to illustrate a real-life actual book?!
- Why my dog has been driving me crazy
- Medication struggles
- The anxiety and sensory issues surrounding getting back out into the world after lockdown
- …and I generally just ramble!
Things I mentioned on the podcast:
Sensory Street info:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sensory-Street-104013958390266
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sensory_street
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sensory_street/
The Autism Friendly Cookbook info:
- Lydia Wilkins: https://www.instagram.com/journo_lydia/
Spotlight on FASD podcast (episode I was on): https://youtu.be/TcQNRbq7FdM