On today’s episode I have special guest Amy Chrissy.
Amy is a 21 year old autistic homous enthusiast (which I’ll definitely be asking her more about!) she is an Autism advocate who creates amazing and really informative educational videos on her TikTok @amuwamu where she has over 42,000 followers!
We chat about:
- Amy’s autism diagnosis and other diagnoses she has
- Her experiences with ABA therapy as a child
- Her journey through primary and secondary school
- Amy studying sociology and psychology at university and how her first year on the course has been
- Her special interests and creative hobbies a
- Amy’s TikTok journey
- Getting back out in the world, socialising and the struggles of eye contact!
- …and Homous!