I run my very own podcast!
It’s called 21andsensory Podcast and is mainly me rambling about all things Sensory Processing and Autism related but also I chat to some super lovely neurodivergent people from all walks of life!
There’s currently over 40 episodes available to listen to:
Want to be on my podcast? Apply here: https://forms.gle/scAY23744owv3oeB9
I’ve featured as a guest on these podcasts:
- Psychology in the Classroom Podcast (June 2021)
- Autism Journeys Podcast (April 2021)
- Spotlight on FASD Podcast (March 2021)
- 1800 Seconds on Autism (BBC / BBC Sounds) (December 2020)
- Thoughty Auti Podcast by Thomas from @aspergersgrowth (January 2020)
- Teaching Autism Podcast with Nikki from @teachingautism (November 2019)
- Chewigem’s Sensory Matters podcast @chewigem (October 2018)
Would you like me to come on as a guest on your podcast?
I really love being invited to being a guest on podcasts and I am also available for speaking opportunities.
Please do bear in mind that I keep my identity anonymous online (nobody knows what I look like – which usually means if we are recording something I’ll just pop my video ‘off’ before we start!)
Drop me an email: email@example.com