My special guest on today’s episode is…my sister! Subscribe here or listen below!
We chat about:
- My sisters career as primary school teacher and what Masters course she is studying
- Her heart condition and how she manages it
- GCSE’s and ALevels and the stresses of exams
- Special needs and mental health within Schools
- Understanding the role of School’s SEN departments and the process that it takes to become a Special Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- What it was like growing up with me…
- Questions from my listeners (taken from my Instagram Stories) for my sister
- And some bloopers to look forward to at the end!