Hey everyone ☺️ why not check out my guest blog post on ‘What’s in my bag’ over on Lydia Wilkins (@journo_lydia) blog here:
Her blog documents life on the autistic spectrum, it’s well worth a look! 🔍 Above is a quick doodle I did to go with the post. So if you fancy finding out what I carry in my bag everyday head on over to Lydia’s blog ☺️
So on my little podcast I record I did a new feature called: ‘What’s in my bag’. Above is a photo of my backpack and I’ve listed the contents below:
- Medication: Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Cocodamal – pain relief on the go!
- In ear phones – just standard Apple ones
- Noise cancelling ear buds – bought from Amazon, they come in a little zip-up case
- Nivea Essential Care lip balm
- Rimmel Lasting Perfection Concealer – because spots can appear at any time!
- 2 x Packets of Cous Cous – handy for lunch at work if I want to eat something I know and tastes quite neutral/not spicy!
- My card holder with bank cards, ID and loyalty cards
- Nivea wet wipes – handy if I get sweaty during the day and for cleaning my desk if it’s dusty!
- Glasses Lens cleaning wipes – these are epic, they come in individual packets and I throw them in my bag to use to clean my glasses and great for cleaning screens too!
- Glasses case
- Pencil case: fineliners, mini ruler,
- Tangle Teezer compact hair brush – literal lifesaver and I tend to use the Tangle Teezer as my main hairbrush as sensory-wise it’s nowhere near as painful as a normal hairbrush,
- Phone charger – standard Apple lightning cable
Listen to the ‘What’s in my bag’ episode here: 21andsensory Podcast or search for ’21andsensory’ on the Apple Podcast app / Google Play music app.