I run my very own podcast!
It’s called 21andsensory Podcast and is mainly me rambling about all things Sensory Processing and Autism related but also I chat to some super lovely neurodivergent people from all walks of life!
There’s currently over 60 episodes available to listen to and at the moment I release episodes every 2 weeks:
- I’ve spoken to some amazing guests including some fab Authors, Actors, Influencers, Illustrators, Artists, TikTokers, Educators, Activists, Writers, Speakers, Producers, YouTubers, Podcasters, Sports Teams, Researchers, Scientists and even my own family! Plus many more…
I’ve featured as a guest on these podcasts:
- The I Can’t Stand Podcast by Peta Hooke (March 2022)
- The Autism Podcast by The London Autism Group (December 2021)
- Drop in the Bucket Podcast (September 2021)
- Psychology in the Classroom Podcast (June 2021)
- Autism Journeys Podcast (April 2021)
- Spotlight on FASD Podcast (March 2021)
- 1800 Seconds on Autism (BBC / BBC Sounds) (December 2020)
- Thoughty Auti Podcast by Thomas from @aspergersgrowth (January 2020)
- Teaching Autism Podcast with Nikki from @teachingautism (November 2019)
- Chewigem’s Sensory Matters podcast @chewigem (October 2018)
Would you like me to come on as a guest on your podcast?
I really love being invited to being a guest on podcasts and I am also available for speaking opportunities.
Please do bear in mind that I keep my identity anonymous online (nobody knows what I look like – which usually means if we are recording something I’ll just pop my video ‘off’ before we start!)
Drop me an email: email@example.com