Drop me an email if you have anything press or PR related: firstname.lastname@example.org I’m always keen to get involved in new opportunities.
Current projects I am working on:
- ‘Sensory Street’, Dr Catherine Manning (Experimental Psychology, Oxford) Project team: Dr Brett Heasman (UCL), Becky Lyddon (Sensory Spectacle), Emily (21andsensory) see below and more info here
An article with the National Autistic Society (UK):
I have collaborated with:
I’ve been interviewed here:
- By Jenna Gensic from www.learnfromautistics.com here: ‘Autism Interview #130: Emily on diagnosis and Sensory Processing Disorder’
- By Lydia Wilkins on mademoisellewomen.com here: ‘The Daily Sensory Things That Are Hard To Handle 21 & Sensory on diagnosis, adaptations and positivity’
I’ve featured as a guest on these podcasts:
- Thoughty Auti Podcast by Thomas from @aspergersgrowth (January 2020)
- Teaching Autism Podcast with Nikki from @teachingautism (November 2019)
- Chewigem’s Sensory Matters podcast @chewigem (October 2018)
I am a Chewigem Affiliate! They are company who have years of experience, designing, adapting and creating a range of chewing, fidget and sensory aids for children and adults.
Check out the Chewigem website