Drop me an email if you have anything press or PR related: firstname.lastname@example.org I’m always keen to get involved in new opportunities.
I currently work full-time as a Graphic Designer (in-house at a tech company) although I am open for paid freelance work and commissions every so often so feel free to drop me an email should you want me to work on something. (I will have a look at requests on a case-by-case basis and get back to you!)
Under no circumstance may you reproduce, publish or distribute elsewhere, in any medium, any of my images for commercial purposes, without proper and prior written permission from me.
Current projects I am working on:
- ‘Sensory Street’, Dr Catherine Manning (Experimental Psychology, Oxford) Project team: Dr Brett Heasman (UCL), Becky Lyddon (Sensory Spectacle), Emily (21andsensory) see below and more info here and why not follow along with the project here: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Website
- Sensory Street Branding: I created the logo for the Oxford Uni Sensory Street Project
- I am the illustrator for ‘The Autistic Friendly Cookbook’ by Lydia Wilkins, which is a book that’ll be out in 2021! Find out more information here.
- Producing my own 21andsensory Podcast every 2 weeks or monthly
- Illustrations for my Instagram page
- And more exciting projects….
A series of illustrations commissioned by the BBC:
- I was commissioned by the BBC to create a series of images for their Instagram account providing tips on how to be more accessible on social media
- Also I was a guest on 1800 Seconds on Autism (BBC / BBC Sounds) (December 2020)
Teaching Autism Rebrand 2021:
Many thanks to Nikki (an autism specialist) for reaching out to me to rebrand her company! teachingautism.co.uk
GIPHY Gifs and Stickers:
- I create my own 21andsensory Gifs and Stickers that can be used on Instagram (e.g. on Instagram Stories) and Tik Tok. Just search ’21andsensory’ wherever you get your Gifs to see my collection or have a look at them all here: Giphy.com/21andsensory
I worked with Tiimo (The Visual Daily Planner app: tiimoapp.com)
- I created a set of sensory icons in my signature style that users of the app can now use in their daily schedules! See the icons here
An article with the National Autistic Society (UK):
I have collaborated with:
I’ve been interviewed here:
- By Jenna Gensic from www.learnfromautistics.com here: ‘Autism Interview #130: Emily on diagnosis and Sensory Processing Disorder’
- By Lydia Wilkins on mademoisellewomen.com here: ‘The Daily Sensory Things That Are Hard To Handle 21 & Sensory on diagnosis, adaptations and positivity’
I was named as one of Twinkl’s Top Autism Bloggers in 2020:
I’ve featured as a guest on these podcasts:
- Autism Journeys Podcast (April 2021)
- Spotlight on FASD Podcast (March 2021)
- 1800 Seconds on Autism (BBC / BBC Sounds) (December 2020)
- Thoughty Auti Podcast by Thomas from @aspergersgrowth (January 2020)
- Teaching Autism Podcast with Nikki from @teachingautism (November 2019)
- Chewigem’s Sensory Matters podcast @chewigem (October 2018)
I really love being invited to being a guest on podcasts and I am also available for speaking opportunities. Please do bear in mind that I keep my identity anonymous online (nobody knows what I look like – which usually means if we are recording something I’ll just pop my video ‘off’ before we start!)
I am a Chewigem Affiliate! They are company who have years of experience, designing, adapting and creating a range of chewing, fidget and sensory aids for children and adults.
Check out the Chewigem website